ASRC Federal Mission Solutions offers systems engineering, software engineering and system integration services and products to all NAVSEA program executive offices, directorates, warfare centers and field activities using the NAVSEA SeaPort Enhanced contract. Our team provides services encompassing 22 functional areas across seven geographically diverse zones. The period of performance for the ASRC Federal MS SeaPort-e contract is July 12, 2012, through April 4, 2019, including award term options.
ASRC Federal MS has teamed with mulitple companies to offer comprehensive functional and geographic coverage for performance on SeaPort-e task orders. Companies on the team include:
- ASRC Federal Mission Solutions
- Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Sensors (LM MS2)
- Mountain State Information Systems, Inc. (MSIS)
- Greystones Group Consulting, LLC
- Kingfisher Systems, Inc.
- Advanced Sciences and Technologies, LLC (AS&T)
- Valkyrie Enterprises, LLC
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.
ASRC Federal MS continues to seek beneficial teaming arrangements with qualified large and small businesses to meet our subcontracting goals and to provide the best value to the U.S. Navy.
Quality Assurance Program
The ASRC Federal Mission Solutions Quality Program is derived from an SEI CMMI Level 5 Quality Program and encompasses both Quality Management and Delivery Assurance.
- Quality Management, through the use of process evaluations, assures the applicability, effectiveness and quality of all processes related to the development and delivery of contracted products. Once these processes have been instantiated, Quality Management assures the quality of work performed using these processes through the use of process verifications.
- Delivery Assurance validates both the quality of the processes and the quality of the delivered product through product evaluations and management assessments. Product evaluations ascertain the quality of the product, while management assessments correlate the quality of the product, and related processes, to customer satisfaction.
- The ASRC Federal Mission Solutions Quality Program can be tailored to meet the needs of each Program Manager and the related customer/delivered product.
- Tailoring is reviewed and approved by the ASRC Federal Mission Solutions Director of Delivery Assurance to assure both customer satisfaction and compliance with ASRC Federal Mission Solutions quality standards.
ASRC Federal MS's quality assurance program improves services delivered on SeaPort-e as well as the management and technical processes used during the execution of Task Orders.